Each and every student wants to study and learn. Students really give their best they can, to attain a good and ample amount of good knowledge and information. Students and learners are following so many methods to keep learning and expanding their knowledge base. Earlier students had very limited resources to take care of their studies and hence, they had to work hard to attain good marks in their exams and attain good position in the class. Earlier methods to study were very old fashioned, slow and used to take a lot of hard work to learn but nowadays with modern technology learning has become much easier than people used to assume. Earlier students had to go miles aways to school to school to study and had to prepare notes with lots of effort whether they had electricity or not but they had to complete their homework and used to face punitive actions whenever they failed to complete their homework. But nowadays the whole scenario has changed & induction of online learning has changed the concept of hard work to smart work. Online learning makes students learn smartly without putting too much pressure on their minds. Instead of mugging up the books whole day students opt for an online classes app like a mobile teacher app. Any online classes’ app such as a online teaching app makes learning for the students very easy and available for 24×7. So, let’s have a look on tips to study smarter, not harder:
- Students need not to try to become scholars in one day and put pressure of continuous learning on the mind. Students need to understand that mugging up the course continuously without taking rest and relaxing the mind will only harm them. This makes the body and mind tired and weak and as soon as a student thinks he or she has memorized the course, all matter gets erased just after one nap. So, students need to study in small clusters with a gap of half an hour after each 1 hour of study so that mind and body both can rest and can start the course.
- Students can learn smartly only if they keep their mind without stress and anxiety. Hence, students need to organise their studies and study materials. To save time they need to gather all the necessary books they need at the time of study and should have to keep all the distractions like TV, android phones, loud voice music system and noisy people away from their study space. But few students have some acceptance like few students like to listen to melodious music while studying so they can choose any sweet music without lyrics which can help them to concentrate.
- To become a smart learner, it is necessary for the students to take complete sleep and proper exercise to keep mind and body both healthy and in this way stamina to grasp more and more knowledge increases and such a smart student learns in a better way than a normal student. Students should take a sound sleep of 6-8 hours and should do physical activities for at least 1-2 hours days. This will keep burning extra calories and will keep students fit.
- Students who are eager to become smart learners should set some objectives and goals in their academic lives. It is so because when they have a goal to achieve then their mind works accordingly to achieve and the mind itself searches for the easiest ways. In this way students escape to get tangled in traditional ways to learn and the mind itself finds out new ways which are much faster to learn through.
- Preparation only, for the exams and learning is not enough and it is necessary to testify yourself. Students need to know how much they have learned and grasped till now. A smart learner always keeps an eye on his or her progress to update new information and data to his knowledge level. In this way he or she stays updated and they don’t have to work hard at the last moment. Students should test themselves to get an idea of their knowledge level.
- Easiest way to work smartly in the matter of learning and studying is to teach someone else whatever you have learned till now. This gives you the best revision and makes the learning stronger whatever one has learnt till now